110 Allamakee St
Allamakee County business hours of 8:00am to 3:30pm daily. The shortened business hours will allow for courthouse staff to do necessary cleaning and disinfecting of the offices to protect the public and staff from the Covid19 Coronavirus.
Signs with public health guidelines will be expected to be followed when in the common areas of the courthouse for social distancing requirements. While masks are not required in the hallways, their use is recommended. Courthouse staff wish to THANK EVERYONE for their patience and your willingness to follow healthy practices while we get through this experience together.
Making an appointment with your desired office is highly recommended!
County Treasurer’s Office: 563-568-3793 firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will now be 2 doors for this office, please watch for colored signage.
- A door for Taxes/Motor Vehicle only and a door for Drivers License only.
- ALL Driver’s License needs are by Appointment Only by calling 563-568-3793
- Only 2 customers will be allowed in the Tax/Motor Vehicle area at any one time
- Customers are encouraged to pay taxes online @ www.iowatreasurers.org
- Correspondence items may be placed in the drop box in the north parking lot of the courthouse, the TREASURER’S metal box on 1st floor of the courthouse (Use South door only), or by mailing to Treasurer’s Office, 110 Allamakee St. Waukon, IA 52172