E-911 Emergency Communications Center
The Allamakee County E-911 Emergency Communications is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Responsibilities of the Communications Center;
- Answers all 911 calls or all rural and municpalities throughout Allamakee County.
- Provides telecommunciation services to all county and municipal law enforcement agencies, fire departments and emergency medical services.
- Answers all telephone calls received by the Allamakee County Sheriff's Office.
- Facilitates requests for services from the public.
- Maintains records of the Allamakee County Sheriff's Office.